Coming soon . . .
You are invited to the soirée of the season! Come party with Gatsby with this first look at LitJoy Classic's The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Nearly one hundred years after its original publication, this jazz-age masterpiece is a tale of impossible love, dreams, and tragedy. The lavish world of Jay Gatsby will draw you in and the artwork in this new edition will leave you intoxicated.
About LitJoy's Edition:
- A fully illustrated cover
- Stunning interior end pages
- Five full-page illustrations within the book
- Colorful bookmark ribbon
- Stained edges
- Custom slipcase
- Cover and tip-in art by @juliedillonart
- Slipcase design by @timbeeren
- June 1 - Sales Open
- June 4-10 - Add-On Week
- End of June - The Great Gatsby and Add-Ons Ship
About the book:
The Great Gatsby, the third novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald, was originally published in 1925. Set in Jazz Age New York, the novel tells the tragic story of Jay Gatsby, a self-made millionaire, and his pursuit of Daisy Buchanan, a wealthy young woman whom he loved in his youth.