Friends to the End Middle Grade Crate (for readers ages 8 to 13)
Included in this crate:
Main middle grade reading level book: You Go First by Erin Entrada Kelly
Two friends separated by thousands of miles. You Go First reminds us that no matter how hard it is to keep our heads above troubled water, we never struggle alone.
Companion middle grade reading level book: Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
There’s the saying, “Everybody is smart in different ways. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its life believing it is stupid.” Ally has been smart enough to fool a lot of smart people and hide her dyslexia. With the help of a teacher, she discovers that there’s a lot more to her—and to everyone—than a label, and that great minds don’t always think alike.
Also in this crate:
- Bananagrams Game - This banana-shaped pouch holds all the letters and you get to play dozens of different games with them. Be careful. You might just make some new friends.
- Hogwarts School Crest Banner – We can’t all go to an awesome wizarding school like Hogwarts, but we can still sport their swag!
- Geode “lucky charm” Magnet – In You Go First, Charlotte’s favorite rock was her lucky charm. Now you can have your own lucky charm whether it’s tucked away in your pocket or holding up your latest homework assignment.
- iPhone Eraser – Ben and Charlotte became friends while playing an online Scrabble game with their phones. This eraser may not be an actual phone, but it’s a good reminder that two people can be friends even when separated by more than a thousand miles.
- LitJoy Crate Activity Booklet - This LitJoy-exclusive activity guide keeps your brain working, while still letting you have lots of fun making connections to the book by solving a maze, decoding a secret message, unscrambling words and more!
This crate is perfect for girls and boys ages 8-13.
Add any A La Carte item to this past crate order and pay no additional shipping!