Doorway to Adventure Middle Grade Crate (for readers ages 8 to 13)
Every journey has its risks, and The Hotel Between is full of dangerous secrets. If Cam’s not careful, his stay may be over before his vacation has even started.
This crate includes
- Companion book: The Lost Property Office
- Narnia Quote Cotton String Backpack. Can a door really lead to another place? In The Hotel Between, it sure does!
- Roll-up Map Pencil Case. With a place to hold your pens and pencils, as well as a special coin (that may or may not open doors to magical places), this roll-up leather map will lead you in the right direction.
- Japanese Botan Rice Candy. Each yummy rice candy is wrapped in its own edible layer of cellophane that melts in your mouth.
- Passport Sticker Book. You can’t travel across the world without your very own passport. Keep track of all the places you’ve visited by placing each country’s sticker in your book.
- Traveling Trunk. Harry didn’t go to Hogwarts without a trunk packed with all his essentials and you can’t travel to unknown lands through magical doors without the necessities either.
- Activity Booklet. This LitJoy Exclusive Activity Booklet was made just for readers of The Hotel Between. Find your way through a maze, brush up on your foreign words, decipher secret codes, learn to draw a stone elephant and much more.