TEA TIN - The Secret Garden
Get your teapot whistling! You're going to love this Secret Garden-inspired tea sampler. Warm loose leaf tea is just the right companion to go with your favorite reading time, so grab a book off of your TBR pile and curl up in the coziest spot and a teacup full to the brim.
- Loose leaf tea sampler from Adagio Tea.
- The tin is 2 inches by 3 inches by .75 inches (5 cm by 7.6 cm by 1.9 cm).
- Makes about 5 cups.
- Recommended steeping is at 212 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-5 minutes.
- Raspberry Vanilla flavor with raspberry pieces.
- Loose Leaf Tea Steeping Instructions:
1. Add loose leaf tea to the strainer basket insert. Use 1 tsp of tea leaves per 1 cup of water.
2. Pour boiling water (212 degrees Fahrenheit) over the strainer basket and submerge the tea leaves.
3. Steep for 3-5 minutes.
4. Remove infuser and tea leaves.
5. Enjoy your tea!