CRATE - Journey To Belong
Presenting our Winter 2021 YA Crate, themed JOURNEY TO BELONG! Read on for a closer look at each item and creator featured in this beautiful crate!
This crate comes with a 2021 Passport Stamp Sticker!
About the crate: We all want to find a home, a family, a place where we belong! This February join us on a journey through the Londons Red, Gray, and White. Travel by time travel with the help of your adopted brother. Bring your daemon for companionship. Don't forget your medical kit—you may just find love as you search for a killer on the loose! Our winter crate is full of characters who find their home, their people, and their purpose. We can't wait to celebrate these fandoms. Oh! And bring your frying pan!
About the book: Did someone call for magic, rebellion, and adventure? Our February YA title fully captures an epic quest to belong! In this YA fantasy (with a dash of sci-fi) the main character has every intention of finding her lost family member without getting into more trouble, but the trouble finds her when she unleashes the secret of her nation. She may just be looking for a family, but her destiny—and her new friend—force her on a journey of a lifetime.
Book Customizations: This crate included a LitJoy Special Edition of This Golden Flame by Emily Victoria. Our special edition includes Stained Edges, Signed by the author, Tip-in artwork and Reversible Dust Jacket by @kate.k.art, and exclusive End Pages!
Items in the Crate:
- Included separately from the book is an author's letter/print.
- Items in the crate:
- A Dust & Shadows candle by candle artisan @novellyyours, inspired by His Dark Materials
- A manicure set, inspired by Stalking Jack the Ripper
- A frying pan spoon rest, inspired by Tangled
- The LitJoy Collectible teacup, with artwork by independent artist @nairafeather, with artwork inspired by A Darker Shade of Magic
- Washi tape to celebrate the Umbrella Academy fandom
- The LitJoy Collectible photo strip, featuring some of our favorite characters hanging out at the New York Shadowhunter Institute! Artwork by independent artist @sarahconradsen.